Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The act was nothing that I was expecting. I struggled with math and science the most,reasons why is because I couldn't remember the mathematical formulas nor could I understand the charts on the science part. I feel that the school did not prepare us well because I did not recognize the types of questions that appeared on the exam.
         The testing environment was good,It was quiet and not disturbing. Now that I know what is on the test I know types of questions or skills I need to focus on to achieve a better score. I honestly don't think I did so well on the test but the reason why is because the time. The time was short and did not give me enough time to work with the problem, I found my self guessing on a hand full of problems and that's something I don't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment